How do I move my site from my current hosting provider?
If you would like us to move your site for you please respond open a support ticket and provide us with as much of the details as you can below:
1) CONTROL PANEL LOGIN INFO for your old hosting account.
2) FTP INFO of your account at your old host
3) SSH INFO of your account at your old host
4) Joomla, WordPress or other CMS admin login info if you are using one.
5) A list of email users and passwords you need activated on our server. Or it would be easier for you to activate these yourself from the cPanel control panel under EMAIL ACCOUNTS
6) List of Email forwarders and the addresses you want them forwarded to. Or it would be easier for you to activate these yourself from the cPanel control panel under EMAIL FORWARDERS
7) DOMAIN REGISTRATION LOGIN INFO. This is the login info used to manage your domain registration at your current Domain Registrar.
8) An ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS if your main address is on the domain you are moving. Please add this alternative email address under MY DETAILS > CONTACTS within this client interface at http://interactiveonline.com/support
Once we receive your order and the above info we'll start on the migration of your site to our servers. We'll keep you posted on the progress of the move and will contact you if we need any further info or run into any problems. Once the move it done you'll update the nameservers on the domain registration to point to our servers.
Was this answer helpful?
A 403 message usually means the site dos not have any files uploaded to the /public_html folder...
Here are the nameservers to use for domains pointing to your account. You must use the...
A good place to start is this Knowledgebase. We've recently added hundreds of new video tutorials...