You can show/hide a field to enter a referral user code and/or a coupon code available with AlphaUserPoints component.
Please upgrade minimum to 2.0.1: security release and users are strongly encouraged to upgrade immediately if using reCaptcha parameter on.
Just install the component, then check settings and that’s all.
No need install a new module for login. AlphaRegistration works with the native login module of Joomla!
Uninstall previous version and install the new release. Then, go to configuration component and apply settings.
* Header Step by Step
* Show/Hide field to referral user code (AlphaUserPoints)
* Show/Hide field for coupon code (AlphaUserPoints)
* Show/Hide field for birthdate (AlphaUserPoints)
* Password strength
* Images step in the language used
* show/hide login on last step
* jQuery validation
* Check username already exist before post
* Check email already exist before post
* Check referral user code exist before post
* Check coupon code exist before post
* Filter email domain name (spam)
* Choose an Itemid
* Add positions modules
* Name Username and password should have at least 4 characters
* Auto purge never connected users (spam)
* MVC Architecture