Too often we find ourselves producing content piece after content piece without ever once defining what the goal of the content is.
If you’re about to create a new piece of content and haven’t yet asked yourself why you’re creating this content, do so and do it now.
While you’re at it, ask yourself the following questions before starting the content production:
- What goal will this content help my brand reach?
- Will this piece of content accomplish anything measurable for my brand?
- Who is going to care about this piece of content?
- Is it my demographic?
- Are they going to care enough to engage?
- How will I know that this piece of content was a success?